Now that SC16 is over, watch this space for links to videos and slides from our eight booth talks, now in preparation.
Join us in Salt Lake City for SuperComputing 2016 where we will have a BOF, workshops, and our usual booth talks and beer in our booth (#611).
- Check out the new OpenMP Event Calendar for all the latest SC16 events.
Attend our popular Booth Talk series in Booth #611 where OpenMP experts share tips, tricks, and the latest on OpenMP. We will have a prize drawing for an OpenMP t-shirt after each presentation (so bring your business card to drop into the bowl!)
Tuesday Booth Talks (Nov 15):
- 11:15 am – “BOLT: OpenMP over Lightweight Threads” – Sangmin Seo, Argonne National Laboratory
- 1:15 pm – “IBM XL compiler: OpenMP offloading support for GPU”– Kelvin Li (IBM)
- 2:15 pm – “Sorting Things Out With Tasks” – Ruud van der Pas, Oracle
- 3:15 pm – “Hello Exascale World” – Greg Rodgers, AMD
Wednesday Booth Talks (Nov 16)
- 11:15 am – “Intel Compiler and Runtime Support for OpenMP 4.5 Offloading” – Xinmin Tian, Intel
- 1:15 pm – “LLVM-Based Tool for Guided Parallelization with OpenMP”- Manuel Arenaz, Appentra, University of Coruña, Spain
- 2:15 pm – “OpenMP in Embedded Systems” – Sunita Chandrasekaran, University of Delaware
- 3:15 pm – “Writing Performance-portable OpenMP 4.5” – Matt Martineau, University of Bristol
BOF, Tutorials, and Talks
Tutorials: Sunday (Nov 13)
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: SC16 PMBS16:Performance Analysis and Optimization of Clang’s OpenMP 4.5 GPU Support (Rm 155-B)
Tutorials: Monday (Nov 14)
- 8:30am -12pm: Programming Your GPU with OpenMP: A Hands-On Introduction (Rm 255-B)
- 8:30am – 5pm: Advanced OpenMP: Performance and 4.5 Features (Rm 255-B)
- 1:30pm – 5pm: Programming Irregular Applications with OpenMP: A Hands-On Introduction (Rm 155-E)
- 2:45pm – 3pm: A Modern Memory Management System for OpenMP (Rm 251-C)
- 4:25pm – 4:50pm: Exploring Compiler Optimization Opportunities for the OpenMP 4.x Accelerator Model on a POWER8+GPU Platform (Rm 251-C)
BOF: Tuesday (Nov 15)
- 5:15pm-7pm: OpenMP: Where Is It Now and Where Is It Going? (rm 355-E)
Poster: Tuesday (Nov 15)
- 5:15pm-7pm: Demonstrating the Impact of OpenMP Overheads in Multi-Physics Using a Mini App (South Foyer)
Talk: Wednesday (Nov 16)
- 3:30-4pm: Translating OpenMP Device Constructs to OpenCL Using Unnecessary Data Transfer Elimination (Rm 355-D)
Pick up your free reference guide to OpenMP API version 4.0 or 4.5 (Fortran or C/C++) in the Booth #611.
Join us at 4pm in Booth #611 on Tuesday and Wednesday for beer, hang out with the OpenMP team and hear about the most popular open API for HPC: OpenMP.