ECP SOLLVE, in conjunction with ORNL and NERSC, are organizing two OpenMP Hackathons in July and August. We encourage participation of teams interested in using OpenMP to port and optimize their applications on GPUs, and in using OpenMP for energy-efficient processor architectures.
July 22-26, 2019
- Oak Ridge National Lab
- Hilton Knoxville in downtown Knoxville, TN. USA
- No longer accepting new proposals
- Use OpenMP to port and optimize applications on GPUs. We will target porting codes to Summit.
August 27-30, 2019
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- Berkeley, CA, USA
- Proposal deadline: June 28, 2019
- Use OpenMP to port and optimize applications for energy-efficient processor architectures. We are especially interested in application teams that are part of ECP or who want to improve the use of OpenMP tasks in their code.