Join us in Dallas for SC18, the International Conference on High Performance Computing. This year we have another packed agenda of OpenMP events taking place including an OpenMP BOF, booth talks, an exhibitor forum presentation as well as the OpenMP tutorials and talks taking place in the main SC17 program.
- KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON CONVENTION CENTER DALLAS
- Program: 11-16 November
- Exhibition: 12-15 November
What Happening at the OpenMP Booth: #2203
Come and join us at the OpenMP booth where we will have technical staff on hand to answer you questions, or just hang out with friends.
A fond look at the history of OpenMP and the SC18 tutorials that will cover this important parallel programming languages.
Join our experts at the booth to get technical knowledge and gain insights into the latest OpenMP technologies and applications.
|1:15pm||OpenMP SIMD made easy with Intel Advisor||Zakhar Matveev||Intel|
|1:45pm||Teaching LLVM’s Optimizer to Understand OpenMP||Hal Finkel||Argonne National Laboratory|
|2:15pm||How to befriend NUMA||Ruud van der Pas||Oracle|
|2:45pm||OpenMP Tasking: Past, Present & Future||Sergi Mateo Bellido||BSC|
|3:15pm||Is OpenMP 4.5 target offload ready for real life?||Gabriele Jost||NASA|
|11:15am||TOOLS: Loop Scheduling in OpenMP||Vivek Kale|
|1:15pm||TOOLS: OpenMP Performance Analysis with Score-P/Vampir||Ronny Tschuter||TU-Dresden|
|1:45pm||TOOLS: Visualizing OpenMP Program Execution Using OMPT||Yonghong Yan|
|2:15pm||TOOLS: Title to be confirmed||Toni Collis||Appentra|
|3:15pm||OpenMP 4.5 Validation & Verification||Sunita Chandrasekaran||Univ. of Delaware|
Beer Socials @ The OpenMP Booth
Join us at 4pm on Tuesday and Wednesday for a beer to celebrate the latest OpenMP 5.0 version, hang out with the OpenMP team and hear about the latest developments in the OpenMP API that has been enabling High Performance Computing since 1997.
Pick Up Your Reference Guides @ The OpenMP Booth
- Pick up your free OpenMP 5.0 Reference Guide to the OpenMP API (Fortran or C/C++)
Win the Recent OpenMP Book
Come along to the booth for your chance to win a copy of the recent OpenMP book Using OpenMP – The Next Step by Ruud van der Pas, Eric Stotzer, and Christian Terboven.
- Listing on SC18 website – Pending
Tutorials & Papers
- Tutorial: OpenMP Common Core: A Hands-On Exploration
- Sunday, November 11th – 8:30am – 5pm | Location: C145
- Presented by: Timothy Mattson, Alice Koniges, Yun (Helen) He, Barbara Chapman
- Tutorial: Advanced OpenMP: Host Performance and 5.0 Features
- Sunday, November 11th – 8:30am – 5pm | Location: C141
- Presenters: Christian Terboven, Michael Klemm, Ruud van der Pas and Bronis R. de Supinski
- Tutorial: Mastering Tasking with OpenMP
- Monday, November 12th – 8:30am – 12pm | Location: C141
- Presented by: Christian Terboven, Michael Klemm, Sergi Mateo Bellido and Bronis R. de Supinski
- Tutorial: Programming Your GPU with OpenMP: A Hands-On Introduction
- Monday, November 12th – 8:30pm – 5pm | Location: C142
- Presented by: Timothy Mattson, Simon McIntosh-Smith and Eric Stotzer
- Paper: A Parallelism Profiler with What-If Analyses for OpenMP Programs
- Paper: Dynamic Data Race Detection for OpenMP Programs
- paper: ParSy: Inspection and Transformation of Sparse Matrix Computations for Parallelism
- Paper: HPL and DGEMM Performance Variability on the Xeon Platinum 8160 Processor
OpenMP Member Booths
|MARVELL||1838 & 4501|
|Los Alamos National Lab||221|
|SUSE||146 & 3251|