Join us in Denver, Colorado for SC19, the International Conference on High Performance Computing. This year we have another packed agenda of OpenMP events taking place including the OpenMP BOF, four full-day OpenMP tutorials, and twelve booth talks as well as the and talks taking place in the main SC’19 program.
- COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER, Denver
- Program: November 17-22
- Exhibition: November 18-21
- Registration and more details here: https://sc19.supercomputing.org/
There will be an OpeMP BOF! As soon as the SC organizers put it on their schedule we’ll add it to this page.
Sunday, November 17, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Mastering Tasking with OpenMP – Room 406:
Presenters: Christian Terboven, Michael Klemm, Sergi Mateo Bellido, Bronis R. de Supinski
- OpenMP Common Core: A Hands-On Exploration – Room 301:
Presenters: Timothy Mattson, Alice Koniges, Yun (Helen) He, Barbara Chapman
Monday, November 18, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Advanced OpenMP: Host Performance and 5.0 Features – Room 303:
Presenters: Christian Terboven, Michael Klemm, Ruud van der Pas, Bronis R. de Supinski
- Programming your GPU with OpenMP: A Hands-On Introduction – Room 301:
Presenters: Timothy Mattson, Simon McIntosh-Smith, Eric Stotzer
Papers and Other Talks
Details of OpenMP related talks will be included as soon as the SC organizers add them to the program.
OpenMP Booth: #1737 – There’s a Lot Happening
Come and join us at the OpenMP booth where we will have technical staff on hand to answer your questions
Free Reference Guides and more
- Get your free OpenMP lanyards, stickers, and OpenMP 5.0 Reference Guides.
Enter Daily Drawings for Books
Enter our daily drawing for your chance to win one of three OpenMP books!
- Using OpenMP – The Next Step. By Ruud van der Pas, Eric Stotzer, Christian Terboven.
- OpenMP Common Core: Making OpenMP simple again. By Tim Mattson, Helen He, Alice Koniges
- OpenMP API Specification Version 5.0. Edited by Michael Klemm, Bronis R. de Supinski
Join our experts at the booth to get technical knowledge and gain insights into the latest OpenMP technologies and applications.
- Throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 19-20.
- Full schedule coming soon.
Beer Socials @ The OpenMP Booth
Join us at 4pm on Tuesday and Wednesday for a beer, to talk about OpenMP, or just hang out with the OpenMP team to hear about the latest developments in the OpenMP API.
A Fond Look Back
A fond look at the history of OpenMP and the SC’19 tutorials that cover this important parallel programming API.
OpenMP Member Booths
|LEIBNIZ SUPERCOMPUTING CENTRE||2063|
|SUSE||1917 / 2315|