We’ll be in booth #2036, and we have lots going on!
- Tuesday, Nov 17th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- OpenMP: Where Are We and What’s Next? [Room 18AB]
- We will showcase modern OpenMP (“The language that lets you use all your compute resources”) by presenting OpenMP 4.1 and the vision for OpenMP 5.0. Experts will give short presentations on key OpenMP 4.1 features and answer your technical questions. OpenMP CEO Michael Wong will present our vision for OpenMP 5.0 and we’ll finish with an audience-led discussion with a panel including members of the OpenMP ARB.
Bring your laptop to these all-day tutorials and learn the latest about OpenMP
- Sunday, Nov 15th, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Hands-on Introduction to OpenMP [Room 17B]
Bring your laptop with installed OpenMP compiler for a hands-on introduction.
- Monday, Nov 16th, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Advanced OpenMP Tutorial: Performance and 4.1 Features [Room 13AB]
OpenMP performance, parallelization strategies, advanced features, and more.
- Monday, Nov 16th, 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Debugging and Performance Tools for MPI and OpenMP 4.0 APIs [Room 14]
Parallel debugging and optimization focused on techniques used with accelerators and coprocessors.
RELAX WITH A COLD BEER
Join us in the booth [Booth# 2036] on Tuesday and Wednesday at 4:00pm for a cold bottled microbrew beer. Come for the beer, then hang around for great conversation! Beer is served while it lasts.
Attend a short talk in our booth [Booth# 2036, meet some of the pros behind the API, and participate in drawings after each talk for the latest book by James Reinders and Jim Jeffers.
- Tuesday, Nov 18th, 11:15 – 11:40am
Power Optimization Strategies in OpenMP – Abid Malik, University of Houston
- Tuesday, Nov 18th, 2:15 – 2:40pm
OpenMP and the Multicore Associates (MCA) – Sunita Chandrasekaran, (University of Delaware)
- Wednesday, Nov 19th, 11:15 – 11:40am
Getting Open Up to Speed – Ruud van der Pas, Oracle
- Wednesday, Nov 19th, 2:15 – 2:40pm
OpenMP Tasking – Michael Klemm, Intel and Christian Terboven, RWTH-Aachen
- Thursday, Nov 20th, 11:15 – 11:30am
OpenMP and Parallware – Manuel Arenaz, Appentra
Poster Reception: 5:15 – 7:00pm [Level 4 – Concourse]
Four posters about OpenMP
- Overcoming Distributed Debugging Challenges in MPI + OpenMP Programming Model
- Directive-Based Pipelining Extension for OpenMP
- A Standard Debug Interface for OpenMP Target Regions
- A Deadlock Detection Concept for OpenMP Tasks and Fully Hybrid MPI-OpenMP Applications
OpenMP Member Booths
Many OpenMP Members are also exhibiting at the show:
- AMD: Booth 727
- ARM: Booth 2015
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center: Booth 241
- Cray: Booth 1833
- EPCC: Booth 2503
- Fujitsu: Booth 1827
- HP: Booth 603
- IBM: Booth 522
- Intel: Booths 1333, 1533
- Micron: Booth 2121
- NASA: Booth 333
- NEC: Booth 313
- Nvidia: Booth 1021
- Oracle: Booth 1327
- RedHat: Booth 3112
- TACC: Booth 548
- Texas Instruments (in the Rapid IO Trade Assoc. Booth): Booth 2917
- University of Houston (in the GCAS Booth): Booth 649